Welcome to DentalChat.com.com!
DENTAL CHAT ONLINE, LOCAL DENTAL CHAT OFFICE LISTINGS & DENTALCHAT MARKETING ONLINE with us at DentalChat.com.
Our goal is for you the user to enjoy our site, while understanding not to harass others, send spam, misuse information, understand all information on our sites has to be checked for accuracy – as time to time, errors maybe made, verify all coupons Prior to use – as independent owner businesses may have varying rules and may change acceptance based on their business – know that we may delete or discontinue your use of service on any or all of our affiliate sites at our discretion anytime, without notice. OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE PREMIUM SERVICE TO THE CONSUMER AND PROFESSIONAL. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU THE USER AND PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ARE HOPEFULLY GOING TO ENJOY AND GAIN INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND TO USE LAWFULLY AND RESPECTFULLY. CHECK ALL FACTS AND DATA (ERRORS MAYBE MADE). PLEASE VERIFY ALL COUPONS AT DENTALCHAT.COM AND ANY OF IT’S AFFILIATE SITES. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY BUSINESS COUPONS, AS TERMS MAY CHANGE AT TIMES WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE. HENCE, MUST VERIFY ANY COUPON, PRIOR TO USE. DOUBLE CHECK ALL FACTS AND DATA INDEPENDENTLY. WE DO NOT SUPPORT ANY FORUM POSTING OR COMMENT. THESE ARE THE INDEPENDENT OPINIONS OF THE WRITER OR EDITOR. TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL FACTS AND DATA SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY CHECKED. WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE THE BEST SITE, AND CAN BE NOTIFIED FOR ANY IRREGULARITIES. ANY ACTION MAY TAKE TIME, AND IS NOT GUARANTEED. WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE THE GOLD STANDARD IN SERVICE FOR CONSUMERS AND BUSINESSES.
OUR ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO MAKE THIS AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE WITH US AND MAKE OUR GROUP OF SITES A LEADER IN ONLINE SEARCH, SOCIAL MEDIA AND MORE.
WE WELCOME ALL COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS. MOST OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE COMMON AMONG SOME AFFILIATE MARKETING COMPANIES – WHICH WE HAVE USED ON HERE.
You understand and agree that DentalChat.com and its site may discontinue or change the Services at any time, without notice. You also understand and agree that DentalChat.com may discontinue or restrict your use of the Services for any reason without notice.
2.The content displayed by DentalChat.com on the Services other than “User Content” as defined below (“DentalChat.com Content” and together with “User Content”, “Content”) is the property of DentalChat.com or its licensors, and is protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, translate, create derivative works based upon or store any Content from the Services. You also agree not to distribute, transmit, broadcast or circulate any Content from the Services to anyone, including but not limited to someone else in the same company or organization, without the express prior written consent of DentalChat.com.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the DentalChat.com registration process and becoming a member. These passwords are the property of DentalChat.com and for security reasons must not be disclosed to any other party. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: (a) immediately notify DentalChat.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. DentalChat.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 3.
- You understand that all information, data, text, and other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such information, data, text, or materials originated. This means that you, and not DentalChat.com, are entirely responsible for all information, data, text, and other materials that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available via the Services (“User Content”).
COUPONS: Like any online service, there may be errors in content, hacking or other mistakes. We try our best to limit this. Hence, ALL COUPONS MUST BE VERIFIED WITH THE BUSINESS OWNER PRIOR TO USE – SO, AS TO DIMINISH OR ELIMINATE ANY MISUNDERSTANDING. DENTALCHAT.COM DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY DAMAGES OR ERRORS BETWEEN BUSINESSES OR CUSTOMERS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY DIRECT SERVICE TO THE CONSUMER IN WAY OF COUPONS, AND DO NOT PROVIDE ANY REAL DOLLARS OF VALUE. All coupons posted on any of our sites HAVE to be first verified at the business PRIOR to use —- as some businesses change their promotions at will and may not notify us. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the Services or the content contained therein without our prior express written consent. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the properly working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Services without the prior express permission.
For Affiliate Marketers, Affiliate Marketing Companies & Local Business Listings On DentalChat.com.com – Genuine Actions –You shall not create Licensed Applications with capabilities that in any way do not reflect explicit, genuine expressions of user intent and permission. For example, Your Applications should not automatically create contracts, should not establish joint venture relationships, or set affiliate commission values that the user has not explicitly authorized without (1) a specific interaction informing a user that such user is entering an agreement and (2) an explicit action by such user evincing permission for making such agreement.
- Indicating Use of the DentalChat.com Services and the DentalChat.com API. In a prominent location in all Licensed Applications, You should, to the extent reasonable based on the nature of the Licensed Application, indicate that such Licensed Applications have been created using the DentalChat.com Services and/or the DentalChat.com API, and shall comply with the DentalChat.com Trademark Guidelines in doing so.
- Use of DentalChat.com Marks. You may not, under any circumstances: (i) include in or use the DentalChat.com Marks, or any marks that are confusingly similar to or derivative of the DentalChat.com Marks (“Confusing Marks”), as part of Your trade name (registered or otherwise), logos or other identifiers; (ii) include in or use the DentalChat.com Marks or any Confusing Marks as part of any names, domain names logos or other identifiers of Your Applications; or (iii) use the DentalChat.com Marks or Confusing Marks in a manner that creates or may create a sense of endorsement, sponsorship or association with DentalChat.com, unless expressly permitted by DentalChat.com, in writing, to do so. All use of the DentalChat.com Marks, and any goodwill arising out of such use, shall inure to the benefit of DentalChat.com. You may freely state and disclose that You are using the DentalChat.com Services or the DentalChat.com API, as long as You adhere to all restrictions on using the DentalChat.com Marks set forth in this Agreement, the DentalChat.com Trademark Guidelines, and the Client Contract.
- No Misleading Users. You may not, under any circumstances, whether within a Licensed Application or in materials discussing or concerning a Licensed Application, mislead, confuse or cause misapprehension among users as to the features, functionality, origin, capabilities or other aspects of said Licensed Application, the DentalChat.com Services or the DentalChat.com API. You should not advertise or otherwise discuss your application in a way that confuses or misleads users about the application or about DentalChat.com.
- Monitoring. DentalChat.com reserves the right to monitor Your use of the Licensed Materials for any reason or no reason, including to ensure Your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Reporting and Statistics. You shall ensure that Your applications properly use all reporting functionality that is made available through the DentalChat.com API that are used in or by Your applications.
You acknowledge and agree that DentalChat.com may modify this Agreement, the DentalChat.com Services, the DentalChat.com API and DentalChat.com Content Policy from time to time (a “Modification”). Except for modifications of the DentalChat.com Services, You will be notified of a Modification through notifications or posts on the Developer Website or through a form of direct communication from DentalChat.com to You including but not limited to e-mail or notifications through the DentalChat.com Services (“Client Notice”). You further acknowledge and agree that the DentalChat.com Services and the Licensed Materials may be modified at any time and without any notice to You. You shall, within thirty (30) days from the date of first notice of any Modification(s) (or such shorter period of time specified in the notice of the Modification(s)) comply with such modification(s) by implementing and using the most current version of the DentalChat.com API and making any changes to Your Applications that may be required as a result of such Modification(s). You acknowledge that a Modification may have an adverse effect on Your Applications, including but not limited to changing the manner in which Your Applications communicate with DentalChat.com Services and display Content. You acknowledge that Your sole recourse for such adverse effects is to terminate this Agreement pursuant to Section 10, and that Your continued access to or use of the DentalChat.com Services or any Licensed Materials following such thirty (30) day period shall constitute binding acceptance of the Modification(s) at issue. DentalChat.com will attempt, but is not obligated, to provide thirty (30) days notice of any Modification that is not backwards compatible or that DentalChat.com reasonably believes will remove or materially alter significant functionality of the DentalChat.com API.
- DentalChat.com. You acknowledge and agree that DentalChat.com and its licensors, retain all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Licensed Materials, including all worldwide intellectual property rights therein. You also acknowledge and agree that, as between You and DentalChat.com, DentalChat.com owns all right, title and interest in and to the DentalChat.com Services, the DentalChat.com API, the DentalChat.com Marks, and any derivative works or enhancements thereof, including but not limited to all worldwide intellectual property rights therein. You agree not to act in any manner inconsistent with such ownership rights. Any of DentalChat.com’s rights not expressly granted under this Agreement are retained. You agree that You will not challenge DentalChat.com’s ownership of the DentalChat.com Marks, challenge the validity of the licenses granted under this Agreement, or otherwise copy or exploit the DentalChat.com Marks during or after termination of this Agreement, except as expressly authorized under this Agreement. If You acquire any rights in the DentalChat.com Marks or any confusingly similar marks, by operation of law or otherwise, You will, at no expense to DentalChat.com, immediately effectuate an assignment of such rights to DentalChat.com.
- You. As between You and DentalChat.com, You retain all worldwide right, title and interest in and to Your Applications, excluding the DentalChat.com Services, the Licensed Materials, the DentalChat.com Marks, and any derivative works or enhancements thereof, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights therein.
- Feedback. You may provide DentalChat.com with feedback or comments related to the Licensed Materials and/or Your experience with and use thereof (“Feedback”). You agree that DentalChat.com and its designees and assigns shall be free to copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, disclose, distribute, license, sublicense, incorporate and otherwise use Feedback, including all derivative works thereof, for any and all purposes, commercial or otherwise, with no obligation of any kind to You.
This Agreement does not entitle You to any support for the Licensed Materials, unless You make separate arrangements with DentalChat.com for such support. Any such support provided by DentalChat.com shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement as modified by a separate support agreement. You are solely responsible for providing all support and technical assistance to end users of the Licensed Applications. You acknowledge and agree that DentalChat.com has no obligation to provide support or technical assistance directly to Your end users and You shall not represent to any of its end users that DentalChat.com is available to provide such support.
You may gain access to DentalChat.com’s proprietary information, technical data, trade secrets or know-how, including, but not limited to, source code, research, product plans, products, services, customers, customer lists, markets, software, developments, inventions, processes, formulas, technology, designs, drawings, engineering, hardware configuration information, marketing, finances or other business information that is either marked as “confidential” or disclosed in such a manner that it would be apparent it should be treated confidentially (“Confidential Information”). You may use Confidential Information only to the extent necessary to exercise Your rights under this Agreement. You may not disclose Confidential Information to a third party without the prior express consent of DentalChat.com, provided in writing or by email. You agree to protect Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner that You would use to protect Your own confidential and proprietary information of a similar nature and in any event with no less than a reasonable degree of care.
- Term and Termination.
Survival. This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and will remain in effect until terminated pursuant to this Section. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason. Any termination of this Agreement shall also terminate the licenses granted hereunder. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, You shall cease using, and either return to DentalChat.com, or destroy and remove from all computers, hard drives, networks, and other storage media, all copies of the Licensed Materials, DentalChat.com User Information and any Confidential Information in Your possession, and You shall certify to DentalChat.com that such actions have occurred. All Sections shall survive termination of this Agreement. DentalChat.com goal is to end or terminate any agreements amicably, if at all possible.
- Representations and Warranties.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the necessary power and authority to enter into this Agreement, and that the performance of Your obligations will not constitute a breach or otherwise violate any other Agreement or the rights of any third party arising therefrom; (ii) You shall maintain, throughout the Term, all required rights and licenses related to the Licensed Applications and the Licensed Applications shall not infringe or otherwise violate any third party rights, including but not limited to third party intellectual property rights; and (iii) Your uses of the Licensed Materials do and shall comply with all applicable foreign, federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Indemnification by You.
You will indemnify and hold DentalChat.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, actions, judgments, costs and expenses brought by a third party arising out of or in connection with: (i) any act or omission by You in connection with Your use of the DentalChat.com Services or the Licensed Materials; (ii) Your use of the DentalChat.com Services or the Licensed Materials other than as expressly allowed by this Agreement; (iii) Your breach of this Agreement, including but not limited to Your representations and warranties herein; or (iv) any Licensed Application.
The DentalChat.com Services and the Licensed Materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. DentalChat.com disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the licensed materials and the DentalChat.com services, including without limitation any and all implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, results of use, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, interference with quiet enjoyment, non-infringement of third-party rights and any warranties or conditions arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. Further, DentalChat.com disclaims any warranty that Your use of the DentalChat.com Services or the Licensed Materials will meet any or all of Your requirements or that such use will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or secure. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall DentalChat.com be liable to You for any special, incidental, indirect, direct, exemplary, punitive, compensatory or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not DentalChat.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Any claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement must be brought within one (1) year. In any case, DentalChat.com’s aggregate liability under this Agreement will not exceed fifty U.S. dollars (US$50.00). The foregoing limitations will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in this agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
User Content is created by users in the course of using the website. Again, from time to time, there may be errors in content or hacking of our sites. DentalChat.com is in no way liable for any content – the user must confirm and double check any content. Please let us know about this, so we can fix it. Since, we may get large volumes of emails – we can not guarantee that all email will be seen on time or do Not guarantee that any of the emails sent to us will be replied to. This includes but is not limited to users’ information about themselves or job openings and may be visible to other users. DentalChat.com does not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for, any User Content. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these terms, then do not use the Services. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. This means that you, and not DentalChat.com, are entirely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. DentalChat.com does not control or actively monitor the User Content posted by users and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will DentalChat.com be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services. You understand that DentalChat.com cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Services. Additionally, DentalChat.com cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. We do not fully validate any reviews, and at times may take out unfounded or profanity harassing reviews at our discretion. Data collected or listings categories or type of listings maybe changed at our discretion. If an business subscribes with us, and we change the site – then an equivalent type of listing will be substituted. We cannot ever guarantee top listing for any business, as settings change for our sites occasionally. Hence all businesses that subscribe to us, understand that change in where and how they are placed can happen. For business reviews or ratings, we leave open and try to keep it civil. Anything deemed inaccurate, please share with us – though with all the emails we get and the spam we get – a response is not guaranteed. Any reviews that we find offensive, at our sole discretion we will remove.
– Agree to Not improperly collect or store personal data about users.
– Not to harass, harm others. Including harming minors in anyway, elderly or disabled.
– Not Posting inappropriate content in fields that are not intended for that content. This includes posting email addresses, etc – to spam.
– Not to Post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, “stalk,” defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of person’s privacy, racially, ethnically, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
– Not to Post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, or any contests or chain letters.
– Not to Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services. This would include disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
– Not to Manipulate identifiers or forge headers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Services;
– Please use our site to gain information, and use proper common sense.
You acknowledge that DentalChat.com may or may not pre-screen User Content, but that DentalChat.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any User Content that is available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, DentalChat.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any User Content. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content.
You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Services. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation.
By submitting any User Content, posting a message, uploading a file or engaging in any other form of communication through the Services, you are granting DentalChat.com a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, display, perform, sublicense, create derivative works based upon, transfer and sell any such User Content, messages, files or communications. Employers and their representatives also grant to DentalChat.com and its affiliates a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, communicate to the public and display the name and trademark of their organization and status as a contributor of User Content to DentalChat.com. Employers and their representatives warrant and represent that they have the authority to enter into this license agreement and that they are holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content and trademarks, and that they have completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to DentalChat.com the license stated above. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content and trademark submitted to DentalChat.com retains any and all rights that may exist in such content and trademarks.
You agree to indemnify and hold DentalChat.com and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from any claims, damages, losses or costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arise out of your use of the Services and any User Content provided by you to the Services.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS.
DentalChat.com offers a variety of subscription plans for businesses at varying price levels. If you have purchased a subscription, it will automatically renew unless cancelled prior to your renewal date. You may cancel your subscription at any time and for any reason.
Fees paid for subscriptions will not be refunded or pro-rated when you cancel your subscription. Where applicable and unless otherwise set forth in your specific plan details, your account will remain active until the end of your current subscription term unless otherwise terminated by DentalChat.com. Subscription fees charged to your account after receipt of your cancellation will be refunded.
To cancel your subscription, please contact us at info@DentalChat.com.com or SIGNUP@DentalChat.com.com.
Subscription fees for DentalChat.com products will not be refunded or pro-rated for partial-month or partial-year usage upon termination.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
Due to the number of sources from which the Content is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such Content and the Services. THE CONTENT AND THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DENTALCHAT.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO OR WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR THE WEB SITE ITSELF. DENTALCHAT.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. NEITHER DENTALCHAT.COM NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, OTHER THAN DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM USE OF THE WEB SITE, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THE WEB SITE AND ANY CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL DENTALCHAT.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH CONTENT OR THE WEB SITE. DENTALCHAT.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SIMILAR DAMAGES), OTHER THAN DIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES, PARTS OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
The Services contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than DentalChat.com. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold DentalChat.com responsible for the content or operation of such web sites. A hyperlink from a Service to another web site does not imply or mean that DentalChat.com endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you might link from a Service.
- ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS.
All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.