Test your dental knowledge - Dental Quiz:
How good is your dental knowledge? We at DentalChat want to provide this simple dental quiz with some “basic” smart dental questions. In this Online Dentistry IQ Test, hopefully, you get to test your dental knowledge. We will be updating this Local Dental IQ Test every so often. If you get more than 90% right, then you did well - if not, you need to brush up on your dental knowledge.
1. How many teeth are there in the average adult - this includes wisdom teeth?
2. People with flat teeth are more likely to be grinding their teeth while sleeping?
3. How often should you replace your toothbrush?
4. Do more relaxed people grind their teeth less?
5. What Vitamins and Minerals make teeth healthier?
6. Is gum disease one of the primary reasons that the elderly lose their teeth?
7. At what age do the first baby teeth usually fall out?
8. Can poor oral hygiene lead to other medical conditions and diseases?
9. Can sleep apnea cause health problems?
10. By being very overweight, are you more prone to snoring and sleep apnea?
11. Can stress cause people to grind their teeth while sleeping?
12. Do all amalgam fillings in your mouth have to be removed?
13. Can braces or orthodontics cause gum problems?
14. Do wisdom teeth need to be extracted?
15. What is the dental term for wisdom teeth?
16. What natural products make teeth whiter?
17. Name 3 foods or drinks that stain teeth the most?
18. What is the dental term for baby teeth?
19. At what age do the first “baby teeth” erupt?
20. What is the dental term for the first eruption of baby teeth?
21. How often per year is the average adult recommended to get a dental exam and dental cleaning at the dental
22. When plaque becomes calcified, what is the dental term used by dentists?
23. What is the term used by dentists to call advanced gum disease?
24. Can pregnant women have dental gum issues - while pregnant?
25. Do all wisdom teeth erupt or come out from under the gum?
26. Can an adult person have extra teeth in the mouth?
27. When having a wisdom tooth extracted, do you have to be put to sleep?
28. What may happen if you brush your teeth very hard?
29. Where does the term " long in the tooth" come from?
30. What is a Dental Implant & why do people need them?
Okay, how did you do?
We provided a follow-up link to see the answers and to review this material. You did not think we would put the answers on this same page? Click this Dental Quiz Answers Online LINK to see the dental answers.
DENTAL ANSWERS CLICK HERE TO SEE
We at DentalChat.com are looking to answer your local dental questions online and can help find your best local dentists near you. DentalChat.com has been helping people with dental information for over a decade. One thing to keep in mind - people with higher dental IQ tend to take better care of their teeth.
Become like a HIGH IQ DENTIST - Read more information about dentistry online:
One can easily attain " high Dentistry IQ," by simply reading more dental information online and knowing how to maintain great oral hygiene. Of course, one cannot become a dentist without extensive dental school training, but all individuals can learn the important dental basics of how to maintain their best oral health. As we mentioned many times on DentalChat, having a regular dental exam and dental prophy cleanings is an important part.
Oral Hygiene Blogging, Teeth Grinding Information Online - Best Dentist Blogs:
Great online tools and many best local dental blogs online with us at DentalChat. For instance, in this local dentist blog - we asked teeth grinding questions & discussed bruxism and teeth grinding while sleeping. If you want to learn more about bruxism, click here for this Local Teeth Grinding Information, Bruxism Blog Online with us. Now with many areas, people are having to stay home, due to the coronavirus - it is a great time to brush up on Your Dental IQ.
Best Dental Quiz Online, Best Local Dentistry Information Online:
We are looking to inform our readers better, here on DentalChat. We are partnering with the Best Local Dentists and Best Dental Practices. We are also networking with dental professionals and dental companies that are interested in improving innovation in the online dental space.
Dentists Answering Your Dental Questions in Real-time:
Do you have a dental question or need a dental consult online? We are here to help you better understand what is going on inside your mouth. Live Dental Chat with Local Dentists and Get Dental Answers Online with us at DentalChat. Get your local dentist consultation online with us now for free.
We hope you enjoyed this Test on your dental knowledge page. Best Dental Quiz: Online, Best Local Dentistry Information Online, local dental IQ and Local Dentistry IQ test. Please provide any kind of dental suggestions or feedback. We have many other local dental blogs on DentalChat.com. We are always adding new dental content.